Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sneak Peek - CKC mini Album & Canvas!!!

Hi Everyone - I've been having scrap withdrawal since I was on vacation, and then playing catch up with life, over the last 3 weeks, but I am so looking forward to the last weekend of July where I will be assisting my favorite Local Scrapbook Store - SCRAP-A-DOODLE DOO  while vending at the VENDOR FAIR at the CKC in Valley Forge, PA!!

I added the finishing touches on this ADORABLE mini album using THE HEART OF TEXAS Chipboard album and these awesome papers by Mollie & Mac.

Here is a SNEAK PEAK of the adorable Mini OVATION VINTAGE ALBUM that I have designed for them to sell!

It features beautiful papers in Navy, Cream and Burgundy, Ribbons, pearlized buttons and complete instructions for assembly.

Scrap-a-Doodle Doo will have LOTS of kits and great deals at the event - so mark your calendar - and try to attend this FUN SCRAPBOOKING EVENT!!

Please stop by "THE DOO" booth and say HI if you make it!  WAIT until you see the COOL purple shopping bags we will have!!


It's the perfect album to store and share fun family memories - it would make a GREAT gift too!

OH - here is a BONUS PEEK for you too!

This CANVAS kit will also be available for sale, and includes complete instructions too!


HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
Sherri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!