Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

SOS AUG Sketch - "Happy Memories"

Can you believe we are more than half way through August?!!!  OH MY - where does the time go??

Well, that must mean it is time for the 2nd challenge of the month from Scrap Our Stash and get ready to use up lots of your "STASH," because it is a DOUBLE CHALLENGE!

Not only is there a really cool sketch for you to use, there is also a "BINGO" board that you can select 3 items (in a row) to include in your layout too!!  How FUN is that?!!!

Sooo....  here is the Sketch and the Bingo Board - and be sure to CHECK OUT all of the RULES on the SCRAP OUR STASH BLOG too!




After selecting my photo ( one of my Mom and I at a play ) and searching through my "stash"  - I decided to go with the 3 squares on the left of the board - TAG(s) | Polka Dots | Yellow - as the paper pack I wanted to use really fit in with the colors of the photo, and 2 of the items on the board ( Polka Dots and Yellow.) I just LOVED Simple Stories "DIY Boutique" when I first saw.  I've had this pack for a while and have been dying to use it.  I think it worked out perfectly!

"Happy Memories"



I decided to make my circle out of various brads, and different bling - I am really happy with how it came out - I love the mix of different size, heights and finishes.



The photo is a "SELFIE" that we took while waiting for the play to begin - It was at an odd angle, so I tilted it when I added it to the layout and I "popped" it with foam tape, on 3 sides, and made a pocket to add my tag for journaling - and also to satisfy the 3rd item on the bingo board too!

Here are a few more close ups:



Hoping you will play along with us this month at Scrap Our Stash!!  Trust me, this is a real fun challenge and a great way to use up some of your STASH!!  ( so you can buy more! LOL!)

Here are the items that I used:

Simple Stories "DIY Boutique" :
#5110 - Newspaper/Yellow
#5103 - Freeze Frame
#5113 - Boutique Dots / Pink
#5105 - Lovely
Jillibean Soup "Sprinkles"
Various Brads and Bling from my stash

Thanks for stopping by....  ((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

4 comments:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!