Pages

Sunday, March 19, 2017

SOS - Sketch + "CHARM" - "Dole Whip"

It is time for Scrap Our Stash's February Sketch +Plus Challenge!  This month we have a SUPER FUN Sketch for you - PLUS an added challenge to use an item from your STASH that begins with each of the first letters of the word "CHARM"
Here is the Sketch -

And here is my take on the Challenge!
This is a layout of my hubby and me having one of my favorite treats - a Dole Whip Float! We enjoyed this delicious frozen refreshment on our 2nd visit to Disneyland, in May of 2016.  If you have never had one, it is a frozen pineapple "ice cream" ( it is non-dairy,) in fresh pineapple juice! YUM!!

I used the following items for the "CHARM" part of the Challenge:
C - Cardstock, Carved Pumpkin Distress Stain, Circle, Cocoa Vanilla Flair
H - Hearts, the Letter "H" in whip
A - Authentique - "Utopia" Collection, Alpha Stickers
R - Ranger Distress Stains, Ripped paper
M - Metal Flair Buttons, metal Brads / Cocoa Vanilla "Make a Wish" Flair
Here are some close ups for you:
I cut the cup of Dole Whip from a photo.  I love the little puffy pineapple sticker, and the pineapple paper too!

Flair is my new favorite embellishment - and this pineapple one is just perfect for this layout!
Like the sticker says "Vacations Rock" - and so does that tiny pineapple paper, and the really cool base page!
If you've been on my blog before - one of my favorite things is to add a "pocket" behind a photo, using 3D foam tape - and add a tag for journal - you can see the washi tape pull tab and the top of the tag in this photo.
Here is the front of the tag - I thought it worked perfectly with the "fruit" theme!! I inked the edges and added the double washi pull tab.

Here is the back of the tab - I wrote right on the patterned paper, that is just like the base page.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you will join us over at Scrap Our Stash - I can't wait to see what you come up with!

((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items Used:

Authentique Utopia Collection - Enchancements, Succulent, Details and Stickers
Ranger Distress Stains - Carved Pumpkin, Evergreen Bough, Fossilized Amber, Picked Raspberries, Peeled Paint
Brads, Flair, Wooden Hearts, Enamel Dots and Hearts, Washi Tape, Embroidery Thread, Cardstock


2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how happy this is...and I heard that those Dole pineapples thingees are delish!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!