Pages

Friday, May 19, 2017

Scrap Our Stash May Sketch + "MOTHER"

It is time for the May Sketch + "WORD" Challenge over at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

This month's added word challenge is "MOTHER" - Use an item(s) from your STASH that starts with each of the letters in the word "MOTHER." A perfect challenge for MAY!!

Here is the sketch:


Bellow is my Design Team Layout for your inspiration, for this month's AWESOME challenge:

I decided to create a layout that also included an old photo of my beautiful Mom, handsome Dad, and me as a baby too!  I am so lucky to have such wonderful parents!

Here is what I used from my "STASH" for the Word Challenge:
M- Mousse (Nuvo -Indian Gold)
O- Oval Fussy Cut Embellishment, and Oval Family sticker
T- Tag, Twine
H- Heart, Hanger
E-  Echo Park Paper, Embellishments, 
R- Ranger Distress Stains and Inks


I used the Nuvo Mousse and applied it with a palette knife through a stencil - here is a close up photo of the the base before I added anything to it - it was so much fun!!

And here are a few close ups of my layout for you too!





Thanks for stopping by!  I hope I've inspired you to create and play along with us this month at the SCRAP OUR STASH Blog!

((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!LOVING that photo, the colors and all the textures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!