Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

Challenge YOUrself #80 "Lost in Paradise"

It's time for our August Challenge over at the Challenge YOUrself Blog - this month we challenge you to create a layout about VACATION - and be sure to include YOU in one of the photos!

I used a photo of my hubby and I when we docked in Cartagena, Columbia, before going through the Panama Canal, on our 2018 West Bound Panama Canal Cruise on the Disney Wonder.

I LOVE these papers from the Graphic 45's Lost in Paradise Collection - I used 2 of the same papers for the base page - fussy cutting some of the birds out, inked the edges and then pop dotted them over the base page to give it a 3D look.
I also highlighted some of the birds and leaves with Wink of Stella and Nuvo Glitter Markers.






Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you and your family are doing well during these crazy times, and that we can one day go on vacations again!
Please play along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog - Click on the link for Contest Rules, Prize Details and lots more inspiration from the rest of the awesome Design Team!
Stay safe and Be well!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri


Items Used:
G45 Lost in Paradise Collection:  Welcome to the Jungle, Flamingo Lagoon, Exotic Panorama
BoBunny - Double Dot - Coral
Nuvo Brush with Taylored Expressions -Earl Grey Ink
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Ebony Black
Nuvo Vintage Drops - Yellow Brick Rd
Wink of Stella - Clear and White
Nuvo Glitter Markers - Strawberry Bonbon, Morning Moss

2 comments:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!