Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Challenge YOUrself #79 - Buckingham Palace

Hi everyone!!  Happy July!!!  I hope this post finds YOU and YOUr families doing well, and YOU are all keeping safe! I also hope YOU can find some time to play along with us this month, at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!  We have this great sketch to inspire YOU!  Please use it to help YOU get YOUr "craft on!" I can't wait to see what YOU will come up with!!

Here is my take on the sketch - I used a photo of my husband and I from our trip to London in October of 2018.  Phil had a bright green Seahawks rain jacket on - so I decided to print it out in sepia tones, so it would work better with the papers I wanted to use!

I used papers from BoBunny's Weekend Market, and lots of STUFF that I had in my stash!
I have to admit, I did create my list all of the "ingredients" used, but we are having some work done on our house, and my "scrap-room" has become the "storage area" for a few days.  I can't access it, or my notebook with the list of all the items used.  Suffice it to say, I mixed up lots of paper lines, and embellishments, and I LOVE how it turned out - I hope you do too!
Here are some close ups for you:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I really can't wait to see what YOU create! - Please check out PRIZE INFO and Challenge Rules - plus LOTS more INSPIRATION from the rest of the Design team at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!
Be well and stay safe!
(HUGS)) ~ Sherri

2 comments:

  1. So GORGEOUS! Loving the colors and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super beautiful LO , congrats 👏💐
    Have a great day 😊

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!