Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Scrap Our Stash "Star" Sketch Challenge "Magical Adventure"

Hello everyone!  I hope you and your families are doing well during these crazy times!  I'm sharing a layout I made for the Scrap Our Stash Blog's July Sketch Challenge  - Head on over to the Scrap Our Stash Blog for the Challenge Rules and Prize info - and lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!

I decided to use a larger photo than what is in the sketch - and still try to stay true to the placement and elements of the sketch.  Since we are not traveling these days, I picked a photo of happier times -when we cruised out of NYC on the Disney Magic in October of 2017 to celebrate our 35th Wedding Anniversary with our family!

I used yellow star patterned paper and punch out stars from star pattern paper too and used them as embellishments.
Here are some close-ups for you:


A great time was had by all! - Wishing we will be able to cruise again soon, but I am doubtful when that will be.  I'll just have to keep cherishing and scrapping our memories!
Stay Safe and Be Well!
I hope you can join us and play along with The Scrap Our Stash Blog this month!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items used:
Simple Stories - 
Say Cheese 4 - Tags and Frames, Hooray, Fun This Way
Say Cheese 3 - Hello Adventure, Wish Upon a Star, Combo Cardstock Stickers
Echo Park - Magic and Wonder -Chipboard Accents
Hemptique -Baker's Twine
Nuvo Glitter Drops - Gold Coast
Ranger Distress Stains - Picket Fence, Evergreen Bough, Wild Honey, Barn Door
Wink of Stella -Clear

 



1 comment:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!