- I've had two great Hostess Club Meetings!
- Held my first "official" class at Scrap-a-Doodle-Doo
- Held a successful fundraiser for Project Graduation ( stood on a corner for 2 1/2 hrs along with @ 20 other parents and we all collected a record total of over $2100.00 !!)
- Went to a Crazy Fun 50th B'day party for a good friend who surprised us and @ 20 of his other closest friends to a Party Bus trip into NYC with dinner on the bus, and dessert in Little Italy! YUM!
- A Design Team Meeting at Scrap-a-Doodle-Doo -wait until you see the MAY Kit of the Month !!
- Celebrated 34 years of "going with" my WONDERFUL Hubby!
- Mother's Day dinner at Nori's Sushi with Mom, Dad and most of our family
- Food Shopping for my son Nick's return home for the summer from college -- It's not easy shopping Vegan! Takes lots of time and a pair of good reading glasses to read all the labels!!
- Nick came home for the summer!! Can't believe he will be a Senior next year!
- Planning and creating the kits for my "Dream Big" Canvas Class coming up this Friday night at Scrap-a-Doodle-Doo! ( 7 people are attending!! yea!!)
- Getting ready to ATTEND an all day crop on Saturday!! - Woo Hoo - just have to find the time to decided and pack what I am going to bring to work on!
- Oh - and working full time at my "real" job!
I'll try to post again sooner - as I am working on another class I want to teach at Scrap-a-Doodle-Doo using Graphic 45's Boardwalk collection -- OH - and I've been "commissioned" to create a canvas for a friend - with the theme - NEW YORK -- I'm itching to get this one going - lots of cool ideas going on in my head!
Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of your week -and it warms up here a little in NJ!!