Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Beach in a Bottle Class - full photos

Well folks - I taught my Beach in a Bottle Class to 9 super ladies at Scrap-a-Doodle-Doo in Ramsey, NJ on Friday night!  Everyone seemed to have a great time - and ALL of these talented ladies ( and one adorable girl) did an amazing job! 

Here are picks of the finished / complete project. 

Elements used in this project are:
Bo Bunny 12" Paradise Cutouts
Blue & 5 Brown Dew Drops
wire/cord & metal starfish and sand dollar
eyelets
sea shells & beach glass & sand
Black Stazon Ink
Mud Puddles "Beach Pieces"
SEI Bronze Chalk
Tattered Angels Seaside Costal Breeze Stamp set







There was even talk about a "Jar of the Month" Club ~ LOL!!! 

I'll have to put my creating cap on  - and search for the perfect jars - and see what I can come up with.....
Stay tuned for more JAR CLASSES - I have a cool idea brewing - I just need to find the time to put it together!!

Thanks for looking -- please leave a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Thanks,
Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!