Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Our Beautiful Princess

After a 6 month battle Our Beautiful Princess Water Lily lost her fight against TCC/Bladder Cancer at 4am on Saturday morning, November 12th, 2011.

I am grateful my husband and I were able to find the strength to give her the peace she deserved. It was one of the worst nights and hardest decisions we ever had to make.


We have been trying so hard to keep her with us as long as possible, as the 11.5 yrs we had with her were certainly NOT enough. She was a real trouper through 6 chemo treatments, many medicines and numerous trips to the vet.

It is so hard to loose a piece of our HEARTS. ♥




Today we are together remembering the wonderful addition she was in our lives.
Here is a layout I made a while ago, documenting her love of Ice Cream.

She enjoyed this cone while on vacation in Top Sail Island, NC. ( We tried to take her on vacation with us whenever we could. She was a well traveled dog, and besides vacationing in NC, she has visited Boston, MA and Pigeon Forge, TN too!)



Rest in Peace our beauty girl. You will always have a place in our hearts. Thank you for all the UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, and LILY KISSES you always gave so freely. You were always there when we needed you and there will be a big hole in our lives without you. ♥







3 comments:

  1. She was a member of your family & brought such joy to you all! RIP Lilly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - for some reason I just found your link from a comment you posted to my blog about our sweet Lima girl. Looks like we lost our furry loves less than two weeks apart...sending hugs your way. Lily must have been a precious girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Beth - and THANKS for the comment and HUGS - seems like we were both very blessed with special girls! - I couldn't remember where the post/blog was with the info on the artist and was kicking myself for not saving the info!! I found you blog again the other day ( not sure how -but I am so glad - I LOVE YOUR BLOG and inspiration!) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!