Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Crafty Weekend!

Hi Everyone!


I hope you were able to get your "craft on" this past weekend - even if it was just for a little bit! ;o)


I attended a "No Frills" Crop at my Local Scrapbook Store - SCRAP-A-DOODLE DOO, with some of my Scrappy friends, and we had a blast, laughing and creating  (okay -and eating too, as a day of scrappy must always involve some eating!) 


My friend Pattie even made homemade Whoppie Pies in honor Valentine's Day!  SO WISH I had one right now!! ( "I said as I wiped the drool off my keyboard and took another sip of my Starbucks while dreaming of their chocolaty goodness!)


Well - my day was spent working with the NEW  We R Memory Keepers "LOVE STRUCK" Collection.  I had a blast designing the store's February Kit of the Month - a (2) Two Page Layout that comes complete with instructions and color photos.

Here is a Sneak Peek of the Kit's components - it is Chock Full of Lots 'O Love!

There is Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Corrugated Alphas ( a whole sheet!), Custom Chipboard "LOVE" Doo Dad, ( EXCLUSIVE to THE DOO!) Patterned Papers, even a Die Cut! Stickers, a tag, Shear Ribbon and PUNCHINELLA !! This stuff is HOT!
ALL THIS - plus complete instructions and color photos to make TWO 2 page Layouts - and you'll even have some extras to add to future projects too!

Okay, Okay - I'm going to tease you a little more with a few more sneak peeks of the layouts: 

I hope you LOVE it too!  If you "DOO" then contact Scrap-a-Doodle Doo to order your FEBRUARY KIT OF THE MONTH
201 818 7060
or click on the contact link above to order yours!

((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to pick up mine this Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kit looks absolutely adorable! Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog :) I am now a new follower of yours. Am looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    By the way, you were the winner of my giveaway of the Creative Scrappers eBook. Click this link for details on how to pick up your prize :P http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com/2012/02/pawprints-sketchabilities-dt-reveal-65.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole! THANKS for the comments and for following AND for the GREAT NEWS on winnning the give away! I'm SO EXCITED! WOO HOO! Will check it out now!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!