Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Disneyland 2016 - I am grateful!

Hi everyone!  I've decided to play along with 3 FUN Challenge Blogs this month - all on one layout!  

First - I love the sketch Challenge offered by  Stuck?! Sketches  
Here is the sketch:

And - I am also joining in the FUN over at the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog!
They have a Tic Tac Toe Challenge going on this month and it worked perfectly with the Simple Stories "I Am" collection that I wanted to use!  Here is their challenge:
I decided to use the center line, and incorporated Enamel Dots, Polka Dot Paper, and Hearts on my layout.

Next up is the challenge from "The Studio Challenges Blog"  Their challenge is : "Review the Year - instead of looking forward to the new year ahead, I want you to look back at the year you have just had! It could be a review of the whole year, something special that happened or your favourite thing about the year, or maybe it's one you would rather forget! it's up to you!"

Last year brought major changes to our family and every day lives, but I chose to focus on the love we all have for each other, our good health, and our love of travel.  I selected a photo of my hubby and I, enjoying breakfast on our last day in Disneyland, after we cruised through the Panama Canal on the Disney Wonder.  What an awesome adventure! I titled the layout "I am grateful" since I truly am grateful for all the blessing we have been given.


Here is my take on the 3 challenges:
I used lots of "stuff" from my stash of Simple Stories "I Am" Collection and had a blast layering lots of elements!





Thanks so much for stopping by!  And THANKS to those 3 great blogs for the fun challenges!

((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Here is a list of the items I used:
From the Simple Stories "I Am" Collection:
Base Page: "Fabulous"
12 x 12 pages:  "Thankful" "Dreaming" "4x4 Elements"
Cardstock Stickers - Fundamentals and Expressions
Enamel Dots
Self Adhesive Brads
Sentiment Stickers
Bits and Pieces
Chipboard Stickers and Frames
Photo Stickers
Also:
Me and My Big Ideas - Mambi Chips Stickers
Quick Quotes - Maraschino Cherry Chalk Ink
Ranger Distress Stains - Evergreen Bough, Rusty Hinge, Tarnished Brass

22 comments:

  1. Love love love loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, and loving how you layered those frames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever work to combine three challenges and create this interesting look back into 2016. Crammed full of scrappy goodness. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kindness and thanks for the great Sketch to work with!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous page! So many wonderful details on here. The layered frames look cool, and the colors are perfect with your photo! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the bloggy love - I am happy I played along too!

      Delete
  4. I am in love with all that layering!!!!! Brilliant work. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! LOVING the layers of frames and colors! Beautifully done on all challenges. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges as well as Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout :) Love the picture and all those frames stacked up cool element on the layout. Thank you for joining us over at Lasting Memories
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow all the detail on this layout. Love what you have created! Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic, love the embellishing and colours so much! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so fabulous, love all the elements to your layout. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is amazing! LOVE all those embellishments you used!! and love this collection! Thanks you so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Layer overboard and it looks great! Very nice Sherri. Thanks for joining in with us at The Studio Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just saw this featured on Studio Challenges (the link they have to you is wrong , so had to track you down..). It's a great layout and I love what you've done with the frames. I hope you don't mind I've pinned it for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tracking me down Marina! Thanks for the compliments - and for sure - Pin Away! Here is the link to my pinned layouts on Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/shercara/my-scrapbook-layouts/

      Delete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!