Pages

Monday, August 7, 2017

CY #44 Die-Cut Challenge from Challenge YOUrself Blog

Hello Scrappy Friends!  It is time to share my Design Team Layout with you for the August Challenge over at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!  This month's challenge is :


I finally broke down and purchased a new Cricut Air 2 a few months ago, and I thought it would be perfect to use for this challenge!! I had fun designing the connecting MICKEY Head shapes in the Cricut Design Space, and then cutting it out on my new machine. I am still struggling a bit trying to get use to it - and hope to play around with it more!!  You don't have to use a  Cricut, any die cutting machine will do - or even a store bought die cut too!

Here is my Design Team layout for your inspiration - I used a photo of my hubby, Mickey and I, just before we boarded the Disney Wonder for our 2016 Westbound Panama Canal Cruise!

I love this "Magical Adventure" Collection from Echo Park!  

Here are a few close ups for you:



I love to hid a hidden journaling tag in my layouts by making a pocket using 3D Foam Tape when adding a photo to my layout and tucking the tag in behind it. I add the journaling on the back of the tag.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope I have encouraged you to play along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog this month!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items Used:
Echo Park "Magical Adventure" Collection - Silly Stripes, Multi Dots, Alpha and Element Stickers, Enamel Dots
Simple Stories - Carpe Diem Say Cheese Epoxy Metal Clips
EK Sucess - Dimensional Sticker ( Mickey)
Ranger Distress Stains: Fossilized Amber, Fired Brick, Black Soot

4 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING all those Mickey heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout, Sherri! I love everything about it including the bright, fun colors, the wonderful Mickey dies, and your awesome photo!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!