Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2018

October Scrap Our Stash Blend-a-Sketch Challenge "Ahoy There!"

Hello Scrappy friends - It is time for this month's Blend-a-Sketch Challenge for October!  All of the details, rules and PRIZE info, along with more inspiration can be found on the
 Scrap Our Stash Blog  - Please join us and play along!


I used the background from the left sketch - but I flipped it so the larger piece of patterned paper was on the top of the layout. I also  used the "tag" element from that sketch by making the banners into tags, and I also added round circle embellishments.  From the right sketch, I used 2 photos, the patterned paper layering and the banner shape.  I added the 2 red circles to go along with the dash circles on the sketch.  I also used the diagonal patterned paper for the banner on the far right.

Here is my layout for your inspiration:
I used photos of my hubby and I enjoying a "drink of the day" on our 2016 Disney Wonder Westbound Panama Canal Cruise.  I've collected lots of "cruise" paper over the years and actually mixed papers and embellishments from 3 different manufacturers in this layout!  
I am very happy with how it turned out.
 Here are some close ups for you!




Thanks for stopping by!  I hope I have inspired you to join us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog, and play along with this SUPER FUN Challenge!
I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

((HUGS)) ~ Sherri
Items Used:
My Mind's Eye: "By the Sea" Collection:
 - Anchors Away
 - All Aboard
 - Set Sail
 - Chipboard Elements
 - Mixed Bag
 - Decorative Brads
 - Enamel Shapes
Carta Bella - "Yacht Club" - Decorative Brads
Basic Grey - "Adrift" Collection:
 - Adrift (Diagonal paper)
 - Die Cut Cardstock and Transparencies 
 - Mixed Brads
Ranger Distress Stains - Fire Brick, Faded Jeans, Evergreen Bough, Picket Fence
Red "Doodle O's" - from Scrap-a-Doodle Doo


1 comment:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!