Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Challenge YOUrself #65 - Life Goals!

Hello my scrappy friends - It is time for the 
We are asking you to create a layout about your goals in life - and to be sure to include YOU in your layout!

This one really hits home for me this month. At the end of June, the company that I have worked for, for the last 39 years, will be moving from New Jersey to Florida.  While I was offered a position to join them, I am unable to do so.  My family comes first, and all of them are in New Jersey.  I have no connections in Florida ( other than Disney World!) 
- and I feel my home is and will always be New Jersey!

So I find myself in an unexpected and life changing situation, and have begun the challenge of finding a new job - after 39 years!  
So with that in mind - my LIFE GOALS at this time are:
Worry Less!
Enjoy More!
Choose Happy!

As my title says - "DONUT worry - BE HAPPY!"

I thought this donut paper was SO FUN and just perfect for photos of my hubby and I at a donut shop we found, while on a get-a-way weekend in January of 2017.



Maybe if I keep repeating this, it will sink in!



Thanks for stopping by!  
I hope I've inspired you to join us this month at the Challenge YOUrself Blog! 
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items used:
American Crafts - Amy Tangerine - Oh Happy Life - Midnight Snack
American Crafts - Dear Lizzy - Saturday - Big Apple
Bella Blvd - Family Frenzy - Daily Details - Boarders
Basic Grey - Lime Rickey - Rob Roy
Hallmark Puffy Donut Stickers
Ranger Distress Stains - Salty Ocean, Peeled Paint, Fossilized Amber, Picked Raspberry
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Midnight Blue, Ripened Pumpkin, Pink Champagne







1 comment:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!