Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Our Boy Tino - SOS Blog June "Recipe" Challenge

Hello everyone!!  How are you all doing??  We are still on stay at home orders here in New Jersey, and I will be working from home until the end of July at least.  I hope you and your families are doing well.
I find escaping into scrapbooking helps so much these days.  The Scrap Our Stash Blog has a fun "Recipe" Challenge for you this month - Follow the "ingredients" and "directions below and have some fun!



My Design Team Inspiration Layout was so FUN to "MIX UP!"  I used a black and white photo of our handsome boy Tino - our 6 yr old Portuguese Waterdog!  He looks like his "Valentino" name in this shot right! LOL!!  I've listed all of my INGREDIENTS below too!

Here are some close ups for you:


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you can escape reality for a while and play along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!  I can't wait to see what you "WHIP UP!"  Stay Safe and Be Well!

((HUGS)) ~ Sherri


Items used:
INGREDIENTS: 
5 Patterned Papers - From PhotoPlay "Fetch" Collection:
1. Kibbles, 2 & 3 Dog Tags -front and back, 4. Best Friend, 5. In the Dog House
(4+) Embellishments : Brads, Flair, Stickers, Washi Tape, Chipboard, Thickers foam shapes
3 Word Title: "Our Boy TINO"
2 Types of Alphas: Thickers - Maggie and Indigo
1 Photo - our handsome Portuguese Water Dog - Tino ( aka Valentino | Turnabout is Fair Play )
Ranger Distress Stains: Mustard Seed, Evergreen Bough, Blueprint Sketch, Rusty Hinge, Peeled Paint

2 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the colors and that adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentino - his name really suits him. He's such a handsome pup ☺
    Fun take on the recipe challenge. I really like how you placed the photo mats at different angles. I have tried, and tried, to do that but I simply cannot. My brain always wants straight lines. I also really like how the little silver dots look like water droplets which, of course, work perfectly for the dog breed. Great job. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!