Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2020

SOS Sketch plus Hearts Challenge - "Love You"

Hi Everyone - I hope you are all doing well during this crazy time!  We are still at home here in New Jersey, and I am working at home.  It seems that I am working more at home, and have less "me" time!!  I try to fit in some scrappy time each night, to relax and watch a show on Netflix or the Food Network!  I want to share this month's 2nd challenge from the Scrap Our Stash Blog.  
Here your challenge is to use the sketch below as your inspiration, and also be sure to include HEART patterned paper, and A HEART Embellishment!  Be sure to check out the GREAT PRIZE, contest rules, all of the other Design Team inspiration over at the Scrap Our Stash Blog and join in the fun!


Here is my Design Team inspiration layout for you. I used a photo of my hubby and I on our cruise last October, while standing on the on the deck in Bermuda on the NCL Escape.  It was on our 38th Anniversary, and I can't wait to travel again.

I used heart paper for my tag, and chipboard and enamel hearts too!  
Here are some close ups for you:







I hope I've inspired you to play along and that you can find some time to escape, create, and play along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!!

Big ((HUGS)) from New Jersey, USA
~ Sherri

Items used:
PhotoPlay- Vintage Girl #THINKTOREMEMBER
 -12x12 papers - Allure, Romance, Tiny Prints Black Floral, Tiny Prints Camera, Enchanting
American Craft Thickers - Darling and Colorful
Nuvo Drops - Vintage Drops -Regency Green, Glitter Drops - Pink Champagne, Crystal Drops - Simply White
Drinking Straw
Fibers
My Mind's Eye - Yes Please -Black Enamel Harts

Ranger Distress Stains - Picket Fence, Evergreen Bough, Aged Mahogany, Peeled Paint




2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Sherri. I love the papers and embellishments you've chosen. They really compliment the photo. I also like how you journaled on the back side of the pull-out tag. That striped straw blends in really well. Beautiful work once again. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!