Pages

Monday, December 7, 2020

Challenge YOUrself #84 -Anything Goes! "#BlissedOut "

Hi everyone - Happy December!!!! 
Can you believe this CRAZY year is coming to an end??  I want to wish you and your families the happiest and healthiest Holiday Season - and send prayers that we will all get safely through the upcoming months until we can all be safely vaccinated.

To help you escape a bit, we the Challenge YOUrself Blog is sending and "Anything Goes" Challenge your way!  You can make a page about anything you like, just as long as you include a photo with YOU in the frame!


I decided to use 2 photos that I took, and then played around with in an App - to give them a cool effect. I took them one chilly morning this fall, while enjoying coffee by the fire pit on our deck, under our gazebo, and one later that evening, while enjoying a glass of wine.
If you are looking for "me" in one of the photos - you can see my hand holding my wine glass in the bottom one - so if you are camera shy and want to play along - as long as some of "YOU" is in your photo - you can join in our challenge!

Here are some close ups for you:

I had lots of fun fussy cutting out the flowers on this beautiful paper! The collection is and old one from My Minds Eye, Market Street Collection "Nob Hill" - I just LOVE the colors!!


I added dimension to some of the flowers and leaves with Nuvo Crystal Drips, and threw in a few gold sequins here and there too!


I love to add a pocket behind one of my photos and include journaling on the back of it.

And sometimes you mess up on that journaling - so you have to add a little washi tape to "decorate" the tag! LOL!!

Thank you for stopping by!  I again wish you the Happiest of Holidays, and only GOOD things for all of us in 2021! It's gotta be better than 2020!!  Stay Safe, Be Well and PLEASE Wear a Mask!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items Used:
My Minds Eye -Market Street Collection "Nob Hill" 
Glimmer Paper, Streamer Paper, Stripes Paper, Fields and Stache Paper - Label Stickers, Chipboard Buttons
Ranger Distress Stains - Mustard Seed, Tarnished Brass, Ripe Persimmon, Black Soot, Mowed Lawn
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Ebony Black, Simply White, Autumn Red,
Nuvo Vintage Drops - Yellow Brick Rd, Regency Green
Thickers "Be Bright"
Sequins and Washi Tape

2 comments:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!