Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Put your best face forward! CY #89 - Use your Scraps!

 It's time for this month's challenge at the Challenge YOUrself Blog

This month we challenge you to.....


I decided to use a selfie I took while waiting in line for my first Covid Vaccine.  I used a cool filter from the Prisma App, and decided to use some Vicki Boutin goodies from her Let's Wander and Storyteller lines.  Some fun splatters of Ranger Distress Sprays and Distress Oxide Sprays and Lots of Layers 

I actually taught this as a class for My Little Scrapbook Store's Online Crops this past weekend for National Scrapbook Day.

It was Challenge #13 - where you were only able to use ONE full sheet of paper, and the rest had to be scraps.

There is still time to play along with those challenges on the Facebook Group too!

Here are a few close ups for you too:



Thanks for stopping by!  I hope I've inspired you to play along with the Challenge YOUrself Blog, and to visit MLSS Online Crops Page too!

Stay Safe, Be Well and PLEASE WEAR A MASK 

- and - Get YOUR Shot!!

((HUGS)) ~ Sherri


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!