Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

"S" is for Scrapbook and for SUGAR!!

What a FUN Challenge from over at the My Little Scrapbook Store Online Crops Facebook Page!!
One of the challenges for their National Scrapbook Weekend Online Crop was "S is for Scrapbook"
I decided to use 2 cute photos of our Beautiful all white Portuguese Water Dog " Turnabout Sugar Magnolia" and some papers from Vicki Boutin's "Field Notes" Collection.  I LOVE how it turned out!!
For the "S" Challenge - I used : Stencil / Sparkle Spray / Simply White Nuvo Drops


She is the SWEETEST Dog and we are so in LOVE with her!!

I used the Prisma App to create these really cool photos that look like an oil painting - lots of Fussy Cutting on this layout and I am so happy with how the Picket Fence Paper Glaze worked when I combined 2 colors - Very Cool!

Here are some close ups for you:

I put a dollop of Picket Fence Paper Glace in Ocean Poppy and one of Snow Drop White next to each other on a plastic sheet, and then picked up a bit of each of them and applied them to the stencil - I love how it came out - don't be afraid to try new things!!


That face!!!  LOVE HER!!! 

Lots of layers!
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope I've inspired you to CREATE! Get out your STUFF and HAVE FUN!!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri


Items Used:

Vicki Boutin - Field Notes Collection - Among the Wild Flowers / Wander Always / Simple Things / Good Stuff
Picket Fence Paper Glaze: Snow Drop White / Ocean Poppy
Ranger Distress Oxide Spray - Kitsch Flamingo
Nuvo Sparkle Spray - Marine Mist
Ranger Distress Stain - Black Soot / Picket Fence / Victorian Rose / Peacock Feathers
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Ebony Black / Simply White
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist  - Arctic Blue
American Crafts - Elm Foam Letter Stickers
Little Birdie Stencil - Doily Design





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!