Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2021

Challenge YOURself Challenge #92 “Girl’s Weekend”

Hi Scrappy Friends! 
I want to share a layout I created for the Challenge YOURself Blog. This month we are asking you to create a layout which a photo of YOU and something you do for self care. 

One of my favorite “treats” that I do for myself is to spend a weekend away scrapbooking with my friends!
I am using 2 photos from a "Roaring 20's" weekend scrapbook get-a-way with my friends Marianne and Tracey. The last big retreat we attended before Covid. It was at the end of January 2020. 

I was inspired by Challenge #22 for the My Little Scrapbook Store’s online crop and used this sketch, along with the very FUN Cute and Craft Collection from Doodlebug from MLSS's Website!!! 
and I am also entering this in the Dotty About Flair Facebook Page Challenge #5 - Sam's Tic Tac Toe Challenge - I used Ephemera/DAF Flair and Patterned Paper.

and here is my layout:

This is my FIRST ever Doodlebug product layout!  I am loving the colors and accessories for the Cute and Crafty Collection! I thought was perfect collection to use to document this FUN Scrappy Weekend with my friends! 
Here are some close ups for you:




Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope I've inspired you to play along with all of these FUN challenges!!
Take care and be well!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items used:
Doodlebug Design Cute and Crafty Collection:
7285 - Colorful Canvas, 7277 - Cute and Crafty, Odds and Ends Diecuts
DoodlePop - Crafty Caddy
Shape Sprinkles - "Love this!"
Ranger Distress Stains  - Black Soot, Picket Fence, Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberry
Feathers, 
Thickers - "Honey"
Pink and Main Unicorn Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!