Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Challenge #103 - Challenge YOUrself Blog -" FAMILY "

Hi everyone!  I hope this post finds you and your family well!  Today our family is off on an adventure! We are driving from NJ to Cleveland, OH to attend the wedding of our nephew this weekend!  We rented a large van and 7 of us are driving out there!!

Spending time, and taking adventures with my family is one of life's best BLESSINGS! 

I love the prompt for this month's Challenge YOUrself Blog!  

Life to me is ALL ABOUT FAMILY!

I selected a photo of my parents, husband, 2 sons and me from our 2015 Disney Cruise to Alaska!  This photo was taken one of our excursions. The color of the lake is amazing and we will never forget all of the wonderful memories we made on this trip!

I used the beautiful Vicki Boutin's Fernwood Collection for this layout.  

I even had some fun and used my sewing machine!




Thanks for stopping by!  

I hope I've inspired you to play along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

I can't wait to see what YOU create!!

Stay Safe, Be Well, LOVE your Family!

((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

1 comment:

  1. I really love this layout! I have this collection and really appreciate the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!