Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2023

Challenge YOUrself #109 - 2022 Wonderful Memory

Here's Challenge YOUrself #109, the first challenge of the 2023!

Can you believe it is 2023 already???!!!

This month we'd like you to create a layout about "2022 - the year in review." You can interpret it any way you like, for example, you can scrap about how one experience changed the year for you. Or you can scrap about different experiences you had and even put them in chronological order if you like, etc. 

Thankfully, 2022 was a year of more ups - than the downs that 2021 brought us!

I decided to scrap one of the very best "ups" for 2022.

I selected this photo to capture a memory of my Aunt and Uncle's 50th Anniversary. My little brother Jack was a junior usher and and I was a junior bridesmaid in their wedding.  I am so thankful and grateful we were all able to celebrate together as a family again.  This was our first time since Covid and after our vaccinations, that we were all together again!  Due to my husband's health, we had been extra careful and did not attend any for over 2 years!  It was great to be together with our family again!

This is a photo of my brother Jack, my mom, my husband Phil, me and my Dad in my cousin's back yard at the party. It rained for a bit, but it didn't ruin the fun time we all had together!
I used the beautiful 49 and Market ARToptions Alena Collection!! from My Little Scrapbook Store -
 Oh MY! Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!  I also added some acetate leaves from their Spectrum Sherbet Collection, some flowers from Little Birdie, some paper twine and charms from my stash too!

Here are some close-ups for you:





Thanks for stopping by! I hope I've inspired you to play along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog! I'd love it if you left a comment and the headed on over there for Challenge Rules and info, along with some more great inspiration from the rest of the Design Team! We can't wait to see what you create!!

Be Well and Stay Safe (((HUGS))) ~ Sherri

** I am also on the Design Team for the My Little Scrapbook Store.  It is an online family run store, and we have a Facebook Page called My Little Scrapbook Store - Scrapbook Layouts and More! We'd love for you to join the page and the FUN we have over there with monthly challenges as well.
IF you make a FIRST TIME purchase at the STORE - and use the the code
SHERRIREF you will recieve 10% off your entire purchase! 
Check it out! :-)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!