Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Scrap Our Stash Sept Blend-a-Sketch "GOATS"

Scrap Our Stash has an awesome Blend-A-Sketch Challenge for September!  Lots and lots of elements to inspire you - and an added challenge to include BUTTONS or FLAIR on your layout too!  I hope you can find some YOU time and play along with us!  Details and Prize info - along with more Design Team Inspiration can be found on the Scrap Our Stash Blog!! Pop on over and check it out!



Here is my layout for your inspiration. I used photos from our Disney Wonder Alaska Cruise Excursion while in the Port of Skagway, Alaska.
My background is based on the sketch on the left.  I replaced the glasses with the fence at the bottom, and spread the journaling lines out above and below the photos, using chipboard words and tiny alpha stickers.  From the right sketch, I used a large chipboard shape, similar to the one in the sketch, and covered it with the plaid paper.  I also used 2 photos.  I like to cluster my embellishments in Three's - so I have 3 groups of 3 buttons for the added challenge.
Here are some close ups for you: 
I love the Thicker letters that I used for the title.  Because the background papers were a little busy, I outlined them with a fine black marker to make them pop.  Here you can also see the dimension of the chipboard shape behind the photos - which I adhered with 3D Foam, for added dimension.

I followed through and outlined the tiny letters in black marker as well - I think it helps them to stand out - and ties in the black chipboard words from Dusty Attic too. 

Loving this color combo!  

Love Love Love this goat paper!! Those goats are so cute! When I saw the paper - I knew I had to have it, and use it for these photos!

Can you see the goats behind the fence?

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope I have inspired you to join us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog, and play along with this SUPER FUN Challenge!
I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items Used:
Authentique - Meadow Collection - "Meadow Four"
Echo Park - Summer Party - Ice on a Stick
My Mind's Eye - "Jubilee" Tangerine - Awesome Arrow
and Tangerine "Honor" Stickers
My Mind's Eye Cut and Paste -Bits and Pieces Flair "Wow" and Chipboard Stickers
Simple Stories "Faith" Brads
American Crafts Thickers "Trinket"
Ranger Distress Stains - Twisted Citron, Abandoned Coral, Evergreen Bough, Vintage Photo, Faded Jeans









1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeee this! LOVING the photos, the colors, the GOAT paper and that fence!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!