Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

I'm a New Design Team Member for the My Little Scrapbook Store!!!

Hello Scrappy Friends!  I am excited to announce that I have been asked to join the Design Team for My Little Scrapbook Store!    Please check out their great website full of awesome Scrappy Goodness!!  You can also join us for some inspiration on their Facebook Page Scrapbooking Layouts and More!

I really love a challenge and the Stargazer Collection from Kaisercraft was really not my usual style.  When Michelle at My Little Scrapbook Store asked me to play around with it - 
I thought - Why not! 

The colors are Blues, Silver, Grey and White.  I thought they would work great with Black and White photos!  Here is my Layout for your inspiration.  ( I'll list the items used a the bottom of this post - Plus a LINK where you can get your Happy Scrappy Bag too! )

I LOVE how this layout came out!  These photos were taken last September, at the Pocono Lantern Festival, Pocono Raceway, when my friends and I our first Lantern Fest!  It was a great day and an amazing release! We have to do this again for sure!

Here are some close ups for you:
I love to layer patterns, and tearing edges adds an added texture to the layout. I like to ink my edges with Ranger Distress Stains.  I double matted the photos,
and added them with 3D Foam Tape.
I've had this grey flower and crystal sprig of flowers forever! I love how they look on this layout!!

One of my favorite things to do is to create a little "pocket" behind one of the photos, using 3D Foam tape. I then tuck a decorative tag with some kind of pull tag in, and include journaling on the back  - here is the front and back of the tag for this layout.



Thanks so much for stopping by - if it was your first time here, WELCOME! 
 I hope you'll stop by again, if you've been here before - THANKS for coming back!
I hope I've inspired you to "GET SCRAPPY" with it - and check out all the goodies over at the My Little Scrapbook Store too!

Feel free to leave a comment below! I'd love to hear from you!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items Used:

Kaisercraft - Stargazer Collection  <<-- font="" get="" here="" kit="" your="">
  Starry Night
  Moonlight
  Galaxy
  Sticker Sheet
  Die Cut Shapes
Forever in Time - Bling (Camera)
Petaloo - Pennylane Forget-me-nots
Prima Flowers - Crystal Palace and Sunrise Sunset Collection
Ranger Distress Stains - Blueprint Sketch, Black Soot, Picket Fence, Brushed Pewter
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Simply White, Midnight Blue, Liquid Mercury

1 comment:

  1. HUGE CONGRATS!!! I loveeeeeee your lo!! GORGEOUS colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!