Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

My Little Scrapbook Store - Graphic 45 "Sun Kissed"

Hello Scrappy Friends -   I've created another layout for the My Little Scrapbook Store's Design Team - This time I got to use the beautiful Sun Kissed Collection from Graphic 45!
I used photos from a family trip to Topsail Island, NC from back in 2009.  My husband had just had shoulder surgery, and he is walking along the beach with our 2 sons, and our first Portuguese Water Dog Lily, who passed away in 2011.  It was her first trip to the beach, and we found out that even though she was a Water Dog - "water" wasn't her "thing!" LOL!


I really wanted to show-case this beautiful Graphic 45 paper and stickers and really only added some inking, using Ranger Distress Stains - along with some Nuvo Crystal and Glitter Drops as embellishments to my layout!! Everything else is just paper!!  I find that Graphic 45's designs allow for lots of "fussy cutting" - which I personally find very relaxing, and I LOVE the results!!

Here is my layout - and some close ups for you too!



I used 3D Foam Tape to add depth to some of the fussy cut elements and layered them on top of each other.



So - Click on some of the links below- and head on over to the My Little Scrapbook Store - where you can purchase this beautiful collection, in a HAPPY SCRAPPY BAG - along with some FUN Nuvo Products too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope I've inspired you to do a little "fussy cutting" too! Have FUN!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items used:
Graphic 45 Sun Kissed Collection
  Sail Away
  Sunkissed
  Floating Floral
  Sand Dollars
  Splish Splash
  Sunkissed Stickers
Ranger Distress Stains - Blueprint Sketch, Abandoned Coral, Peeled Paint, Fossilized Amber
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Midnight Blue, Ripened Pumpkin, English Mustard
Nuvo Glitter Drops - Honey Gold

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING all the colors and details!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!