Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Challenge YOUrself #59 Buttons, Bling & Butterflies Nov 2018

Hello Everyone - it is time for a FUN new challenge over at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

This month's challenge is to use 3 specific elements on your layout -BUTTONS, BLING, and BUTTERFLIES -  and of course, as always, please be sure to include YOU in one of the photos.

Please be sure to stop by the Challenge YOUrself Blog for complete CONTEST and PRIZE INFO - and check out the other Design Team Layouts for lots more inspiration!


Here is my take on the challenge - I used lots of "stuff" from my stash, and some of my favorite papers from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Collection.  I also used templates that I have from Kiwi Lane that I've had forever!  It was a fun way to incorporated lots of the coordinating papers from this beautiful collection!

This layout one of my favorites - not only do I love the colors and the papers - I love these ladies and the fun memory of this day celebrating our friend Marianne's Birthday!

Here are some close ups for you!:
I used lots of BLING - here and there as you can see - I even used a Nuvo Glitter Marker on the wooden "friends" title to give it some sparkle!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a chance to play along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog this month!
(((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

1 comment:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!