Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Sunkissed Fun! - for My Little Scrapbook Store's Design Team

Hi everyone -  I want to share one more layout that I made using Graphic 45's Sunkissed Collection for the My Little Scrapbook Store's (MLSS) Design Team!

( You can find my other 2 layouts by clicking on my past Blog Posts HERE and also HERE.)

I used the awesome Die Cut from KaiserCraft's Stargazer Collection - The last time I looked - MLSS had a few of the Die Cuts in Stock - CLICK HERE to see if there are any left ;-)

I also used scraps that I had left-over from my Happy Scrappy Bag of G45's Sunkissed Collection - to "fill in" the holes in the Die Cut, and attached them to the back of it - after inking the edges of the white die cut with Ranger Distress Ink - Blueprint Sketch.  I believe Michele only has a few of this Awesome G45 Collection packs left - so be sure to check out her website HERE to see if you can grab one for yourself before they are all gone.

The embellishments used on this layout are a few stickers from the collection, some fussy cut and inked flowers and sand dollars from scraps of patterned papers, some gold washi tape, and those AWESOME Nuvo Drops - CLICK here if you want check them out too!




This is the back of the layout that shows how I patched the scrap pieces to the back.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Be sure to stop by My Little Scrapbook Store's website and check out these awesome products.

((HUGS)) ~ Sherri



1 comment:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!