Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Scrap Our Stash Dec Blend-A-Sketch - "SWEET"

Hello everyone!  It is time for the last Blend-a-Sketch Challenge of 2018 from the Scrap Our Stash Blog!  In addition to creating a layout blending the 2 sketches below together - be sure to include 3 of the same kind of embellishments of your choice!  We hope you will find some time in this busy holiday season to get creative and play along with us!  

Here is my Design Team Inspiration Layout for your inspiration. 
I fell in love with the colors and style of PhotoPlay's "Vintage Girl" Collection.  I've had it in my stash for a few months and couldn't wait to use it.  From the LEFT Sketch - I used 2 square photos, title placement, and paper layering behind the photos.  
From the RIGHT Sketch - I used the scalloped strip across the middle of the layout, along with flowers and leaves for the embellishments.
For my (3) like items - I used: 3 pink flowers, 3 black gems, 3 enamel brads, 3 different fibers.

Here are some close ups for you:






Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope I've inspired you just a bit - for more inspiration, challenge and prize info - please hope over the the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

Wishing you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy Holiday!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri


Items used:
Photo Play Vintage Girl - Razzle Dazzle, Tiny Prints Cameras, Allure
Thickers - Skyler
Petaloo - Penny Lane Forget Me Knots - Black
Bling and Fibers
My Mind's Eye Cut and Paste Decorative Brads
Ranger Distress Stains - Picket Fence, Black Soot, Evergreen Bough, Worn Lipstick, Aged Mahogany, Peeled Paint


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!