Pages

Friday, December 7, 2018

December Challenge Yourself #60 Anything Goes!!

Hello Scrappy Friends!  Happy December!  It's time for a SUPER FUN Challenge over at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!
This month, we know things might be a little "busy" for you with the Holiday Season, so we hope you have some time to play along with us, with our ANYTHING GOES Challenge - just be sure to include a photo of YOU, and create and submit your layout to be entered in the Challenge!  Rules and Prize info can be found on the Challenge YOUrself Blog - and check out lots more inspiration from our Fabulous Design Team!

Here is my Design Team Layout for your inspiration - I'm going way back to 2007 to our Disney Magic Mediterranean Cruise! 
I'll never be "caught up" with scrapping photos - I just like to scrap photos that hold special memories, or fit my creative mood at the time!  This 8x10 photo takes up a lot of room on the page - but I think I've added to the "Italian" feel of the photo with my choice of embellishments and papers.  I hope you like it!

Love this Prima Vintage Trinket Flower and my handsome son Nick and husband Phil in this photo!

Look how young my youngest son Jake is! He is just as cute today - Loving the cool column from Dusty Attic too!

I used Nuvo Glitter Markers to color the chipboard column - I LOVE working with these and how the column came out!!

Here is another cluster of embellishments - I have a "thing" for Flair - it is my new "FAVE" embellie!! 

Here is a close up of how I used the Nuvo Glitter Markers!  So Fun!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to POP on over to the Challenge YOUrself Blog and Play along with us this month!
Wishing you and your family a very Happy Holiday Season!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri


Items used:
We R Memorie Keepers - Boho Chic - Fancy Free
Fancy Pants - Hot Chocolate - Wrapped in Chocolate
Flowers and Bling
My Minds Eye Stella Rose Brads, The Sweetest Thing Brads, and Jubilee Brads
Prima Vintage Trinkest and Say it in Crystals
Crate Paper Here and There Flair
Ranger Distress Stains - Tarnished Brass, Peacock Feathers, Peeled Paint, Rusty Hinge
Dusty Attic Chipboard
Nuvo Glitter Markers - Athenia Blue, Gold, Copper, Urban Graphite







1 comment:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!