Pages

Monday, January 7, 2019

One Little Word - 2019 "Family" Challenge YOUrself Blog

Happy New Year to all my scrappy friends!  It is hard to believe it is 2019 already - I wish you and your families all the best in the year ahead. May it be filled with Love, Laughter, Joy, Happiness and Good Health for everyone!

The Challenge YOUrself  Blog's January Challenge 
starts the year off with a 
"One Little Word" challenge.  
What word will you focus on this year? 
Be sure to include a photo of you on your page too!


My word for 2019 is "FAMILY."  
The photo below is from a photo shoot our family had taken last year.  
It was a gift my Mom had gotten for her birthday, and we really had a fun time.  
If you have never done this - I highly recommend it.  The photos that were captured of us all together, will be ones that we will all always treasure.
The reason that I chose the word FAMILY is because in June of this year, the office for the company that I have worked for, for the last 39 years, will be moving to Florida.  I was offered a position in the new location, and I struggled with a very difficult decision. I love what I do, and the people that I work with, but I realized that moving away from my FAMILY is not an option.  They are the MOST IMPORTANT part of my life.  Although this is a very scary time in my life, and I do not know what 2019 will bring my way, I have my FAMILY with me, and I have to trust in my faith, that a bigger and better job/opportunity will be out there for me.

Here are some close ups for you:






Thanks so much for stopping by  -  I hope 2019 brings only good things for all of us, and that you find the time to join us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog and scrap YOU and your 
"One Little Word."

((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items Used - 
Coordinations ColorCore Cardstock
Basic Grey - Marrakech -Blue Nights
 - Aged and Confused -Vagabond - Tags and Cirban Dot
Crate Paper - Hampton Collection
Simple Stories - So Rad - Whatever
BoBunny Weekend Market - Cut Outs
Ranger Distress Stains - Picket Fence, Blueprint Sketch, Peeled Paint,  Vintage Photo, Tarnished Brass, Ground Espresso
Thickers - Joy -wooden letters
Maya Road Metal Vintage Trinkets - Smile Camera Charm and Love Heart Clip
Brads, Enamel Dots, Fibers, Ribbon
Queen and Co. - Brown Bubbles
Petaloo - Textured Floral Embellishements
Lots of "Stuff" from my Stash !!! 

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I love your OLW, the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!