Pages

Friday, January 18, 2019

"London Calling" January Sketch Challenge for Scrap Our Stash

Hi Everyone!  This is such a FUN new Challenge format  - we hope you will join us and play along at the Scrap Our Stash Blog this month - Details, Rules, Prize Info and more Inspiration can be found on the SOS Blog - so stop on over there after you check out my Design Team Layout - I hope you like it!



I selected the Left Sketch for inspiration - and I included a bunch of flowers from my stash too!  We had a great day exploring London together - despite the rain!  It was our first trip there, and I think I left a bit of my heart there too!  I hope we can go back there again one day!

 Here are some close ups for you:





Thanks so much for stopping by!  Remember - head on over to the SOS Blog for complete details! I can't wait to see what you create!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items used:
Scrap Your Trip - Cheerio Collection 6501C, E, 6092C, G
Queen and Co - Sparklers - white, Blossoms - Red and White, Twinkle Goosebumps - Red
Ranger Distress Stains - Faded Jeans, Fired Brick
Donna Downey - Poppies
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Ebony Black
Twine
Wire
Button/Pin from England

2 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING that big title and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love Everything about this layout! Absolutely beautiful! The London Title is genius!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!