Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Challenge YOUrself March #63 -Black and White + RED!

It's time for our March Challenge over at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!  This one appears easy, but for some reason it scared me a bit!  Be sure to include YOU in one of the photos you use!

I thought that being limited to only 3 colors would be difficult for me - BUT - I had so much FUN going through my stash and finding "stuff" with those colors!  I used scraps of papers I saved and I may have gone a bit crazy with embellishments - although I do love how it came out!

This is a selfie of our family just before we set sail on our October 2017 Disney Magic Cruise from New York to Disney in Florida and back - with a stop at Disney's Private Island Castaway Cay too!  We had a blast and made lots of "Magical Memories."  I am happy with the way that I capture our sail-away in this layout, and really enjoyed this challenge!
 Here are some close-ups for you:




I ended up using lots of "stuff" from my stash - I hope I've inspired you to play along - Please check out all the challenge rules and prize info - along with lots more Design Team Layout's for your inspiration -HERE: at the CHALLENGE YOUself Blog !
I can't see what you come up with!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri
Items used:
Queen and Co. - Magic Circles and Magic Gloves
Moxie - Magical Memories - Dots
Echo Park - Capture Life
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Ebony Black, Simple White, Ruby Slippers
Eyelet Outlet - Mickey Gem
Simple Stories - Say Cheese 2 - Stickers and Chipboard Frames
Simple Stories - Say Cheese 3 - Decorative Brads
Ranger Distress Stains - Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Picket Fence, Fired Brick


1 comment:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!