Pages

Monday, March 4, 2019

March SOS Cartoon Sketch Plus Challenge - "LUCKY"

Hello all my scrappy friends it is time for the first challenge of the month from the Scrap Our Stash Blog!  This month, along with using the sketch as your inspiration - let's see what inspires you from the cartoon on the left, and be sure to include a green embellishment(s) too!

My inspiration from this month's cartoon was:
A pet - my Grand-Kitty Sam, instead of Snoopy the dog.
Gold coins - I made my title gold with Nuvo Mousse
Green Shamrocks - I made one using 3 hearts that I punched out
And the whole "Lucky" theme of the cartoon - for my title.
I also used a few different GREEN Bling Embellishments from Queen and Company for the added challenge too!

Here is my layout - I hope you like it!

This is our grand-kitty Sam.  He is a rescue who lives with my son and his partner. They found him on the 4th of July and named him Sam Adams.  The center photo also captures some of my son's (handsome) face - that is why I added the small alpha letters around the LUCKY title - saying "Who is the LUCKY one" I think they both are :-)

Here are a few close ups for you too!

 I Love to "Fussy Cut" and used flowers and birds from the Photo Play - Be Brave scraps as added embellishments around the layout. I used 3D Foam tape on some to give added dimension.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are LUCKY enough to find some time to play along with us this month at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items used:
BoBunny - Welcome Home -12" Welcome Home and 12" KeyLime Deep Blue Sea along with Happy Tails Chipboard (black cat)
Photo Play - Thinking of You - "Be Brave"
We R Memory Keepers -Family Keepsake -"Willie"
Cosmo Cricket - Social Club Elements " Now Spin Me Round"
Thickers - Amy Tangerine "Lucky"
Fancy Pants -Happy Place - Flair
Jillibean Soup - Mini Alpha -Birthday Bisque
Ranger Distress Stains - Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron, Abandoned Coral, Hickory Smoke
Nuvo Mousse - Indian Gold
Queen and Co. - Sparklers - Yellow and Green, Rock Candy -Orange and Green

1 comment:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING the photos, the colors and how you used the hearts!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!