Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2019

April SOS Saturday Cartoon and Sketch "CareBear" Challenge "#friends"

This months Saturday Cartoon / Sketch Challenge from the Scrap Our Stash Blog gives you LOTS of options!
You get to choose the Color and Symbol of the CareBear of your choice and include that color and an embellishment or patterned with the symbol on the bear's chest!  

I chose the PINK "Love-a-Lot" Bear, who's symbol is 2 Hearts!
I picked a photo of a Girl's Day Out in NYC to see the Mickey Exhibit - and kept the color palette to PINK, Black and White!

We are all BIG Mickey and Disney fans and had so much FUN!

Here are some close ups for you!

I used 2 + hearts 

The base page just had a bunch of plan intersecting circles and I doodled on all of them to match the doodling on the patterned paper I used.


I hope I've inspired you to play along with us this month at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!  
Give it a try - you'll have a blast!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items used:
BoBunny's Back to Basic - Zip-a-Dee Doodle and Double Dot Sugar
Luxe - Classic Black - Falling Stars
Coredinations - Black Small Dot
My Mind's Eye - Adorbs "Story" Recollect Paper
Paperhouse - Colorways - Flamingo Collection papers
Eyelet Outlet -Enamel and Bling
Cocoa Vanilla - More than words - Flair
Simple Stories - Enchanted Chipboard Stickers
Thickers - Foam Phrase Stickers
EK Success - Mickey Button
Freckled Fawn - Puffy Doodle Camera
Mambie Chipboard Embellishment
Ranger Distress Stains - Picket Fence, Black Soot, Picked Raspberries




1 comment:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!