Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Challenge YOUrself Blog Challenge #64 “Thanksgiving”

This month’s Challenge at the Challenge YOUrself Blog is  all about your favorite holiday! Just create a Layout about your favorite holiday and make sure to include YOU in one of the photos!  I hope you have a chance to play along with us this month!
My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving- because it’s all about Family and Traditions- 2 very important things in my life! If there is a small gathering of 5, or a houseful of 16 or more
- it’s always a special day and a chance to make lasting memories 
and carry on time honored traditions.
Here is my layout for your inspiration along with some close-ups too!





Thanks so much for stopping by - I hope I've inspired you to play along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog this month - and I can't wait to find out about your favorite holiday!

((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items Used:
BoBunny - Farmer's Market -Harvest & Thankful & Farmer's Market
Moxxie - Fall Harvest - Perfect Peck and Wind Blown
Ranger Distress Stains - Fired Brick, Tarnished Brass, Peeled Paint, Rusty Hinge
Twine - Sequins- Antique Doily - Wooden Heart, and Title

1 comment:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!