Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

June SOS Saturday Cartoon Sketch"Plus" Challenge - Magical Memories

Can you believe it is JUNE already?!  It's time for the first monthly Challenge from the Scrap Our Stash Blog!  Here is your Saturday Morning Cartoon and Sketch Challenge for this month!
Who doesn't love Sponge Bob? 
Come on - I know you are singing "that song" in your mind! LOL!

Well, Sponge Bob makes me think of the SEA - and there is no place I'd rather be -
than on the sea, than on a Disney Cruise!
Here is my Design Team inspiration for the Scrap Our Stash Blog
- I hope you will play along with us!
This was our first cruise on the DCL Fantasy - back in 2014 - I can't believe it's been 5+ years - we hope to sail on her again one day.  There was a fun mini-golf course with oversized objects - it was so much FUN playing mini-golf at sea!!

For the challenge requirements -I used:
 Yellow cardstock and Yellow patterned paper, and the square element is the chipboard frame.
Here are some close-ups for you:


I hope you find some "YOU" time this month and have a chance to play along with us - 
Check out the Scrap Our Stash Blog for 
Challenge Rules and Prize info - and more inspiration from out awesome Design Team!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items Used:
Simple Stories - Say Cheese 2 - Photo Op and Chipboard Frames
Simple Stories - Say Cheese 3 - Magical Memories
Simple Stories - Say Cheese 4 - Happy Magical Moments, Hooray, 4x4 Elements
White Gel Pen
Mickey Bling
Ranger Distress Stains - Broken China, Fossilized Amber, Picket Fence, Fired Brick


1 comment:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!