Pages

Friday, June 7, 2019

Challenge YOUrself Blog #66 - "OH MICKEY!!"

June is here and now it is time for this FUN and Creative Challenge from the Challenge YOUrself Blog!  You've got to give this one a try!  Check out all the AMAZING INSPIRATION from our very talented Design Team,  along with Challenge Rules and Prize info over on the Challenge YOUrself Blog - and Play along with us!!
Here is your Challenge for JUNE: 
and here is my layout for your inspiration - 
My friends and I spent the day in NYC visiting 
MICKEY: the True Original Exhibition, 
having lunch and walking touring some of NYC.  
When I saw this BIG MICKEY - I couldn't resist asking them to pose with him so I could capture these FUN photos!
We had such a GREAT time! 
Here are some close-ups for you:




Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope I've made you smile and that you find some YOU time to play along with us this month!
(((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items used:
PhotoPlay - Fun with Friends - Confetti, #thinktoremember, 4x6 Cards, Fringe Banners, Element Stickers
Simple Stories = Emoji Love Brads
American Crafts Thickers - Colorful - Grace -Twins
Me and My Big Ideas - Mambi Chips Stickers
Sandylion Puffed Disney Stickers
Ranger Distress Stains - Evergreen Bough, Picked Raspberries, Fossilized Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!