Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2019

DT Layout for My Little Scrapbook Store -Kaisercraft Antiquities Collection

Hello Scrappy friends!!  I want to share this layout I made for the My Little Scrapbook Store's Design Team - featuring their Kaisercraft's Antiquities Happy Scrappy Bag!  I LOVE the color combo and patterns in this collection!  The only items I used other than what came in the Happy Scrappy Bag were a piece of die-cut chipboard, Nuvo Glitter Drops and Ranger Distress Stains.

Even though this photo was taken in the winter, I think this collection works perfectly 
to capture a very happy winter memory of a belated Birthday Weekend Celebration, 
my wonderful hubby and I spent down the Jersey Shore!  
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other!"




Please check out this awesome bag of scrappy goodness over at the My Little Scrapbook Store website and get your Happy Scrappy Bag before they are all gone!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope I've inspired you to Grab a Happy Scrappy Bag for yourself, and to get creative with it!
(((HUGS))) ~ Sherri

Kaisercraft - Antiquities Collection - 12 x 12 papers:
Limited Edition (Base), One of a Kind, Antique, Beloved, Treasured.  Stickers and Collectables
Nuvo Glitter Drops - Honey Gold, Simply White
Ranger Distress Stains - Faded Jeans, Vintage Photo, Fossilized Amber, Picket Fence.

1 comment:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!