Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Scrap Our Stash Blog July Pick Your Side -Sketch - Happy Birthday!

Hello my scrappy friends - it is time for Scrap Our Stash Blog's 
August Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge! As an added challenge - please be sure to include wood or wood veneers on your layout!
Here is my Design Team Inspiration layout for this month's challenge.  I selected the RIGHT Side, and included wood veneer hearts and word embellishments:
 I can't believe these photos are from 11 years ago! - I know I will never be "caught up" in my scrapbooking and that is the way I like it.  I like to scrap photos that make me happy when I am creating and enjoy the memories they bring back to me.  

This was a SURPRISE Birthday party for my wonderful husband. His 50th Birthday was in January, and I decided to throw him a Surprise 49 1/2 party - since July was a much better month for an outdoor party.  It was Italian themed, and since he was a BIG FAN of the Soprano's - I even hired Tony and Carmela look-a-likes as entertainment!  
To say he was surprised was an understatement!
We all had a great time!
Here are a few close ups for you:

Thanks for stopping by! I hope I've inspired you to play along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog this month! Head on over there for more inspiration from our talented Design Team, and to check out prize info and rules.
(((HUGS)))~Sherri
Items Used:
Fancy Pants Designs - Turquoise Corrugated Sheet
We are Memory Keepers - Anthologie -Cherri
BoBunny -Hello Sunshine - Delight, Picinic, Dot
Kaisercraft -Wooden Flourish Pack -Little Words, and Brads
Wooden Hearts
Heidi Swapp - Word Stickers
Doodle O's by www.shopthedoo.com
Nuvo Crystal Dots - Ebony Black
Ranger Distress Stains - Peeled Paint, Peacock Feathers, Fossilized Amber, Barn Door

1 comment:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!