Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

SOS July Saturday Cartoon Challenge "Sparkle"

Hello everyone!  It's time for the July Saturday Cartoon Challenge for the Design Team at the Scrap Our Stash Challenge Blog!

Here is the challenge information and details, prize info and rules, along with more inspiration from the rest of our Design Team can be found on the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

I was inspired by my friend Mickey Mouse and the Stars in the cartoon. For the "Arrow" portion of the challenge, I added a chipboard arrow with the word "adore" on it - that I painted silver.


I used a large photo from our 2016 Disney Wonder Cruise through the Panama Canal and decided to flip the sketch.  I also added a chipboard flourish right on the photo, instead of the bracket as shown in the sketch.

I hope I've inspired you to play along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
(((HUGS)))~ Sherri

Items used:
American Crafts - The Color Of Memories and Thickers "Sparkle"
Doodle Bug Design Mini Pears - Halloween assortment
Love Nicole - Rhinestones
Petaloo Penny Lane Black Fogetmenots
Coco Vanilla Love Always Flair
Washi Tape
Dusty Attic Dusty In Bloom Evening Blush Flowers
Ranger Distress Stains - Brushed Pewter, Picket Fence, Dusty Concord

















1 comment:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!