Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Scrap Our Stash June Pick Your Side "Wet Willie's"

Hi Scrappy friends- this month's Scrap Our Stash Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge is a really cool one!  Be inspired by either the Left or Right Sketch and be sure to use BOTH Polka Dot Patterned Paper AND Numbers on your layout!  All Challenge info and more inspiration from our Design Team can be found on the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

Here is my take on this month's Sketch Challenge:

I picked the sketch on the RIGHT and used a BIG Polka Dot Patterned Page as my base, and there are a few more Polka Dots on the tab at the top left.  My numbers are the date 12-30 stickers and the year 2015 from the Ephemera Pack. All components are from the Fancy Pants Design "Memories Captured" Collection -except for the wire heart, twine and Ranger Distress Stains I used to ink the edges.
 Here are some close ups for you: 


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope I've inspired you to play along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog this month!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

1 comment:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!