Pages

Friday, August 16, 2019

August Pick a Side Challenge at Scrap Our Stash - Family Cruisin'

Hello Everyone!  It's time for this month's Pick a Side Challenge from the Design Team at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!   Just use the left or right side of the double layout below AND you must use 5 or more patterned pieces of paper - PLUS Twine!
This was a really FUN challenge for me - as I LOVE to mix up lots of patterns - Using paper packs and their embellishments make this pretty easy - Here is my layout for the SOS Design Team - for your inspiration - It is from our 2014 Disney Cruise on the Disney Fantasy! This was our "Grand Slam" cruise - marking our sailing on all 4 of the Disney Cruise Line ships!
Here are some close ups for you:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the saying on this 3x4 card!!
I just had to use that sticker on the photo! LOL!!



I hope I've inspired you to use up some of your stash and play along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!  
I can't wait to see what side you picked!
((Hugs)) ~ Sherri

Items Used:
Simple Stories - Crusin' Collection:
   Man Overboard
   3x4 Elements
   Anchors Away - both sides
   2x2 Elements
   Chipboard Stickers
   Bits and Pieces
   Combo Cardstock Stickers
   Enamel Dots
Doodle Bug Design - Petite Prints - Bumble Bee Dot/Stripes
Echo Park Decorative Brads - Magic and Wonder
Ranger Distress Stains - Fired Brick, Black Soot, Fossilized Amber, Picket Fence, Evergreen Bough, Mustard Seed
Eyelet Outlet Red Mickey Head Bling

1 comment:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!