Pages

Monday, September 2, 2019

Scrap Our Stash September Cartoon Inspired and Sketch Challenge - Just Being Goofy!

It's time for this month's Saturday Cartoon Sketch Challenge from the Scrap Our Stash Blog! - Be sure to include an educational symbol and use the sketch below for your inspiration!  
I hope you find some time to play along with us this month!


I decided to use 2 photos from this past January, when my friends and I visited the "Mickey The True Original Exhibition" in NYC!  I am loving this awesome Disney inspired collection from Colorplay and had fun creating this layout for the Scrap Our Stash Blog's Design Team for your inspiration!



vvvvvv




Here are 2 paper clips that I used for the educational element portion of the challenge - the yellow Mickey head that I bought back in 2016 in Disneyland, and the Epoxy Metal Clip from Simple Stories Say Cheese 3 Collection.


I hope I've inspired you to play along with us this month at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!  Thanks for stopping by!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items used:
Colorplay - A Day at the Park -Collection
   Oh Boy
   Cameras
   Magic Memories
   3 x 4 Cards
   Cardstock Die cuts
   Element Stickers
DoodleBug Designs - Bumble Bee Dot/Stripe
Simple Stories Say Cheese 3 - Clear Stickers and Epoxy Metal Clip
Mickey Paperclip
Washi Tape
Queen and Co Flair
Echo Park - Magic and Wonder - Decorative Brads

1 comment:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!