Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Scrap Our Stash November Pick a Side Challenge “Tea Time”

This months Scrap Our Stash Challenge asks you to pick a side of the 2 page layout sketch below, and be sure to a scallop edge embellishment. 

I selected the layout on the left side, and used it to share a memory from our vacation in London last October.  Rob and I enjoyed a lovely English Tea while visiting Covent Garden!  I used a scalloped edge punch that I have had for years!
Here is my SOS Design Team Inspiration Layout for you:
Here are some close ups for you too!



Please be sure to stop by the Scrap Our Stash Blog for more inspiration from our Design Team, along with Challenge Rules and Prize Info - I hope you find some time to play along with us this month!
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!
~ ((HUGS)) Sherri
Items used:
American Crafts “Shimelle” True Stories:
Cappuccino, Green Tea, and Small Sticker Book
Ranger Distress Stains: Picket Fence, Evergreen Bough, Candied Apple, Peeled Paint, Fossilized Amber
CartaBella Snow Fun and Flora Enamel Dots

1 comment:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!