Pages

Monday, December 16, 2019

SOS December Pick a Side + Challenge - "The Good Stuff!"

It's time for the last challenge of 2019 - from the Scrap Our Stash Blog -  Again this month - we are asking you to Pick a side - of the 2 sided sketch below - as your inspiration - and be sure to also use 8  - or MORE DIFFERENT types of scrapbooking items on your page! See the examples noted at the bottom of the sketch below -   
This is a great way for you to use some of your stash!!



And here is my inspiration layout for you!
I loved using the Carta Bella "Pack Your Bags" Collection for this layout!!  
So many FUN papers and embellishments!!
Last October, when we visited London for the first time - and we had to make a trip to the Borough Market!  It is a must do for any foodie fans!  So many different things to choose from!  Phil had a knockwurst from one stand and I had THE BEST Mussels I've ever had in my life!! OMG!!!  I would fly to London just to have them again!! The Chu Chi Sauce was MIND BLOWING! ( Slurp Slurp!!)
I've got to try to re-create it someday!!  It was really - THE GOOD STUFF!! LOL!!

I picked the LEFT side of the sketch for my layout. 
For the 8 Scrapbook Item Challenge I used WAY MORE than 8 items!!! 
- Here is the list of the Items Used!

1. Cardstock
2 -8. Patterned Paper ( Bo Bunny -Passion Fruit Journal - Double Dot, Cartabella "Pack Your Bags: Away We Go, Hello World, Journaling Cards. Happy Place, Border Stripes.  Doodle Bug Designs -Petite Prints - Lady Bug,
9. Enamel Dots
10. Twine
11. Wooden Embellishments
12. Carta Bella "Pack Your Bags" Element Stickers
13. Carta Bella "Pack Your Bags" Frames and Tags
14 and 15. Thickers -Wonder Glossy Puffy, and Colorful Puffy Stickers
16, Staples ( Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher)
17 - 20. Ranger Distress Stains - Candied Apple, Evergreen Bough, Picket Fence, Ripe Persimmon
21. Crate Paper - Hello There - Flair
22. My Mind's Eye -Jubilee - Decorative Brads

Here are some close ups for you:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you find some time to create along with us this month at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!  Challenge Rules, Prize Details and more inspiration from our FABULOUS Design Team can be found on the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

Wishing you and your families a very HAPPY, HEALTHY and WONDERFUL Holiday Season!  ((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeee this! LOVING the colors, the photos and loving the title work!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!