Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2020

My Little Scrapbook Store Challenge #19 "Memories Captured"

I participated in my first "On-Line Crop" hosted by My Little Scrapbook Store, over Superbowl weekend! This was a lot of FUN!  They posted 23 different challenges for layout inspiration. I decided to create a layout for Challenge # 19 - "Go Retro"
I found this photo of my little brother Jack and I, from 1963 and decided to use it for the layout I am entering in the challenge:

Here are some close-ups for you-


I added the year to the journaling tag the I tucked behind one of the papers and included info about the photo on the back.

I love this "Memories Captured" Collection from Fancy Pants Design - the colors are awesome!

I hope I've inspired you to get scrappy with it - 
Thanks for stopping by and check out the My Little Scrapbook Store Facebook Page, and On-line Store.
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri 

Items used:
Fancy Pants: Memories Captured -
12x12 papers: Snapshots, My Camera, Chalk Art, All Smiles, Say Cheese, Ephemera Pack, Patterned Envelopes, Patterned Photo Frames, Button Set, Sticker Fundamentals, Label Stickers, Tap Stickers
Twine
Ranger Distress Stains - Peeled Paint, Picket Fence, Barn Door, Evergreen Bough
Nuvo Crystal Drops:  Ebony Black, Caribbean Ocean, English Mustard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!