Pages

Friday, February 7, 2020

"My Hero" Challenge YOUrself Blog #74

This month's challenge over at the Challenge YOUrself Blog is to draw inspiration from the song "Hero" by Mariah Carey, and you must include YOU in your layout too!

Here is my take on the challenge  - 


My husband is my Hero! He has stood by me and with me for 37+ years and has been my rock, my foundation, my love, the BEST husband and the BEST father, and my BEST friend.
We faced a bunch of unexpected challenges last year, and I know, that with our love, and his strength to carry on - we can get through anything, as long as we have each other!



Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you find some time to play along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog this month!
I can't wait to see who your hero is - and what you create!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri


Items used:
Simple Stories - "So Fancy" Collection, papers, element stickers and chipboard, cards, brads.
Ranger Distress Stains
Twine
Washi Tape

2 comments:

  1. Your layout is absolutely beautiful, Sherri! So happy to have you continue on our design team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the big title and the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!