Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2020

SOS February Challenge "Like Fine Wine....."

Are you ready for a SUPER FUN NEW Challenge!!  This month, the Scrap Our Stash Team is asking you to "Celebrate a Spunky Old Broad!" LOL!!!  Create a layout about you, or another woman you know, age 50 or older, who believes it it never too late to do whatever she wants to do! - Just be sure to use the slogan somewhere on your layout: 
"Like fine wine, women get better with age"


I used a photo of my beautiful mom and me - we are BOTH over 50 - and here we are celebrating New Year's Eve 2019!!  I am blessed to also call my Mom my Best Friend - and next door neighbor too! She has taught me so many wonderful life lessons, like  - what LOVE is, FAMILY is the most important thing in life, Always DO YOUR BEST, BE KIND to others,  TRUST in GOD, LIVE your life to the FULLEST!

I LOVE this OH HAPPY DAY Collection from Simple Stories!
The colors are so FUN!

Here are some close ups for you:

OK - Please leave a comment if you see what is wrong with this close up..... I scrapped this at a girls weekend crop, and it must have been one of the late nights when I added it!!  -I'll have to creatively fix it now that it just popped out at me with this photo! LOL!

LOVE LOVE LOVE that cute llama - but my mistake carried over to this close up too!! 
Oh Dear Me!!

This camera was so awesome that I had to fussy cut it out of one of the 4x6 cards in the collection - I then used Wink of Stella Black and Clear to give the lens a little sparkle!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I am so glad you did!
I hope you find some time to play along with us this month at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!!

((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items used:
Simple Stories - "Oh Happy Day" Collections -
  Stay Sharp
  Wild and Free
  Oh Hello
  Combo Cardstock Stickers
  Bits and Pieces
  Chipboard Stickers
Doodlebug Designs - Bubble Gum Dot / Stripe
Jillibean Soup - Birthday Bisque -Mini Alphas
Washi Tape
Ranger Distress Stains - Picket Fence, Evergreen Bough, Carved Pumpkin, Picked Raspberries, Twisted Citron
Wink of Stella, Black and Clear brushes
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Ebony


1 comment:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!