Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Challenge YOUrself March Challenge #75 - Polka Dots

It's time for the March Challenge from the Challenge YOUrself Blog!! This month, we challenge YOU to use POLKA DOTS along with a picture of YOU in your layout!


I used photos from our 2014 cruise on the Disney Fantasy.  They had an Italian Cocktail Tasting, and Phil, Nick and I had a very enjoyable time.  (Our youngest son Jake, was not old enough to join us at the tasting, so he is not in the photos.)
I decided to use the GOLD column in the photo as my color inspiration for this layout.  
I used My Mind's Eye - "Yes Please" Collection, along with "Dream" Thickers for the title and some Mambi Chipboard elements.
Here are some close ups for your inspiration:
I love to create a pocket using 3M foam tape, and tuck a tag behind a photo, on which I journal info about the layout, photos and memories.





Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to visit the Challenge YOUrself Blog and check out all the other amazing layouts from the rest of the Design Team, Challenge Rules and PRIZE info!
 I can't wait to see what you create!
(HUGS) ~ Sherri

1 comment:

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!